Check out this week’s podcast where Steve and Chris discuss what’s needed to make progress with your training.
How to make progress in the gym
Learn how to progress with your training, lift more weight for more reps and sets over time all while enjoying your training.
Stephen Box & co-host Chris Emmett brings you Muscle Box Radio.
MUSCLE BOX RADIO is brought to you by TEAM BOX.
TEAM BOX specialises in helping every day people achieve extraordinary results.
TEAM BOX breaks down the complexities of training and nutrition to give you simple but effective advice.
In this episode, Stephen & Chris discuss the key elements of progressive training.
– What is progressive overload and why is it important?
– Do you need to lift more weight every single week?
– Why your log book is so important.
– Ways to intensify your training.
– How to keep training enjoyable as well as optimal.
– Listener question – Managing the change in seasons to keep seeing progress.
-TEAM BOX Training Tip – The lying hamstring curl.
– Client story – Murray.