The Gym Goers Christmas Wish List
With December upon us the long and all consuming task of Christmas shopping for friends and family has begun.
For family or partners who love the gym it can be a hard task finding the perfect gift, however don’t fret as Team Box has got your back.
Below is our top ten Christmas gift list for those in your life who love the gym and are looking forward to smashing their fitness goals in 2018.
1. Fitbit blaze – Whether it’s to track your steps, use as a timer in between your sets or monitor the calories burnt while doing cardio the fitbit is a must. I can put my hand on my heart and say it’s a great gift as I got one for my dad a few years back and he is inseparable from it now. £139.99.
2. Scorpion lifting belt – For those who don’t skip leg day a good quality lifting belt is a gym essential. However knowing what belt is best can be hard. I have this belt myself as do two other Team Box coaches. I have referred this belt to many of my clients and all who have bought it love it. Whether male or female this belt will not disappoint. £30.
3. Top Herd Jerky – Instead of packing out their stocking with sweets and chocolates (ok maybe keep some in there ;)) why not get a selection of top herd jerky? It’s a great high protein snack, real tasty and can be thrown in a gym bag or lunchbox for an afternoon snack. I know I’ll be hoping my stocking has at least a few salami sticks in this year. Top herd jerky bundle – £15.92.
4. Team Box Masterclass Training Day – The 4th of March brings the first Team Box training masterclass of 2018. For loved ones who take their training seriously and want to take their results to the next level this is a great gift. Get their training assessed from all six coaches, learn the fundamentals behind training, breaking down lifting form and learn how to bring the intensity needed for next level results. A full day of training working in small groups in one of the best gyms in Bath is great value at £125.
5. Reflex Gym Jug – Instead of filling up that shaker 5 times a day why not give your family or loved one the ultimate gym accessory. Holding over 2 litres it’s the perfect size to fill up at the beginning of the session to ensure you are staying fully hydrated. £11.99
6. Muscle and Fitness Magazine Subscription – For those of your family who love a good browse through the fitness magazines why not get them a delivered subscription? There’s nothing better than getting the new edition in the post a week earlier than in the shops each month. £34.99.
7. Team Box Training Plan – For those loved ones who really love their training what better than a comprehensive, progressive and periodised Team Box training plan? A plan personally designed by one of our coaches that will help your loved one achieve their training goals . £25.
8. Jabra Elite Sport Headphones – For next level music quality and superior sound these cordless bluetooth headphones are awesome. Whether during that last few hard reps or getting your cardio done these headphones are an essential for those die hard trainers. £229.99.
9. Womens Gym Shark Aspire leggings – Good gym leggings are essential to not only have a great session but also look the part. If your girlfriend or daughter is on the market for some new leggings you will earn serious brownie points with these comfy and high quality leggings. £38.
10. Mens Gym Shark Apollo T-shirt – There’s nothing worse as a guy having a tee-shirt that doesn’t hold its shape or doesn’t complement your physique. However with gym shark tee shirts you have nothing to fear. Breathable, good quality, nice fitting and will scientifically make your loved ones arms look 100% bigger :). £16.00.
There you have it, your Christmas shopping done. Some great gifts for all of the family. For the training day and training programs simply go to the Team Box shop above for a 2018 full of gains.